Now hiring a Quality Control Manager in Louisville, KY!
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for plant wide quality systems, procedures, and policies. Planning, coordinating, directing, and assigning quality activities to achieve yearly goals. Establishing, coordinating, implementing, and maintaining the quality system in a manner consistent with product quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implement and develop company policies, procedures, and systems to ensure product quality.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by frequent communication and meeting quality deadlines for change or new models.
- Develop job plans for engineering staff and section products.
- Maintain conformance to quality systems requirements.
- Ensure complete reporting and appropriate support.
- Assist with budget preparation and control of expenses.
- Conduct staff member performance evaluations.
- Responsible for in-house process and customer support.
- Direct training and education system for employees.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to meet customer quality objectives.
- Coordinate data analysis and connectivity tools through IoT initiatives to increase quality metrics.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $85,000-$105,000 depending on experience. Relocation benefits are offered to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Quality Control Manager opportunity, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, as well as 10+ years’ experience.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 compliant quality systems.
- Effective communication skills.
- IoT, data analysis, Microsoft Office, SQL experience preferred.
- Automotive customer interface experience.
- Ability to meet customer specific targets on time.
- Ability to read product drawings and technical documents.
- Statistical analysis and process control sheets.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.