Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Solar Installers for work in Victorville!
Trillium Construction is now looking for Solar Installers who can assemble and install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on car ports and other structures.
This may include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. Duties will include:
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Identify methods for laying out, orienting, and mounting modules or arrays to ensure efficient installation, electrical configuration, or system maintenance.
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
-Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Determine appropriate locations for operations or installations.
- Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system functionality and conformity to performance expectations.
Candidates will be working 4, 10 hour days for a 6-8 week project. The pay range is anywhere between $18-$22 per hour and per diem is available for those who qualify. If you’re interested in this opportunity for Solar Installers, please apply today!
-Previous solar installation experience is required
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.