Now hiring an experienced Crane Operator in Clatskanie, Oregon!
Trillium Construction is looking for an experienced Crane Operator(NCCCO Required) to construct an API 650 Above Ground Storage Tank using an RT60, 4000-lbs. max lift with an 85’ radius on rough terrain.
Candidates must have previous experience operating cranes on API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks. Important: No tobacco on site (Chew/Cigarettes/etc). Anyone who brings tobacco on site will be sent home and removed from project.
- Project starts on July 11th, 2019 in Wauna, Oregon.
- Position pays between $30-$35/hour, depending on experience.
- Per Diem for this project is $700/week ($100/day) for those who qualify
- $.58/mile mileage compensation for “travel in”.
- This project is expected to work 50-hours/week Monday-Friday with occasional weekend overtime.
- This project will be ongoing in duration with the potential for direct hire with the company.
- This project is expected to last about 4 weeks.
If you’re interested in this Crane Operator position, please apply today!
- Must have previous experience operating cranes on API 650 Above Ground Storage Tanks
- NCCCO Required
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.