Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Safety Specialist for work in Vance!
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Safety Specialist in Vance, Alabama!
The Safety Professional will be responsible for conducting safety audits, risk assessments, and other safety related activities and audits. The safety specialist will be expected to have a basic knowledge of construction and the equipment as it pertains to job itself.
- Interact and work as a team with all levels of employees to achieve job goals, while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Administer safety & environmental plans.
- Carry out safety audits, and risk assessments.
- Must be able to walk several miles per/day; jobsite facility is approx. 700,000 sq/ft
- Implement safety training and new safety protocols when needed.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering between $26-28 an hour depending on experience, & $100 per diem / per day. This job is expected to last 5 months, Monday-Friday, 10 hour shifts, Saturday, 8 hour shift.
If you’re interested in this Safety Professional opportunity, please apply today!
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the safety field required.
- CSP or OSHA 10
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.