Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Heavy Equipment Mechanics in the Austin, TX area!
Trillium Construction is seeking Heavy Equipment Mechanics to independently perform major repairs on off-road construction equipment such as front end loaders, dump trucks, forklifts as well as over-the-road vehicles such as freight-liner diesel-powered trucks, pneumatic and flatbed trailers, and pick-ups; performs repairs.
Candidate must be willing to be on call nights and weekends. Pay is around $26/hour, depending on experience with no per diem offered. This is a temp-to-hire position averaging around 40-45 hours per week.
If you’re interested in this Heavy Equipment Mechanic opportunity, please apply today!
- 6+ years experience repairing and maintaining Caterpillar, Komatsu, or similar heavy equipment
- Good welding skills
- Completed one or more ASE Medium-Heavy Truck Certification test(T1-T9)
- Master mechanic Certification required
- Certification to do D.O.T. inspections, or be able to get Certification within 6 months
- Must have a valid TX drivers license and an acceptable driving record; CDL license is preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.