Now hiring a Restoration Foreman in Glendale, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is seeking an experienced, professional, and dependable Restoration Foreman. If you have experience in the voice/data industry, knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements, and working knowledge of fiber construction and procedures, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are looking to further your career as a Foreman, apply today!
· Ensure projects are completed in accordance with customer specifications and timelines
· Provide department specific safety training to OSP Technicians as needed
· Troubleshoot common issues that arise on the job. Additionally, a foreman serves as a go-between with field technicians, project managers, and the customer
· Review project summary documentation including timesheet entry, daily field production logs, material reconciliations, project summaries, and any other pertinent information to ensure accurate completion
· Assume primary responsibility for preventative maintenance required for equipment, tools, and vehicles used in the performance of the job
This is 1st shift Monday-Friday work. Pay is $26-$32/hour, depending on experience. No per diem. This is full time long term work starting with a 6-month project and more work lined up. We offer health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation.
If you’re interested in this Restoration Foreman opportunity, please apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Four (4) or more years’ experience in the Outside Plant construction is preferred
- Ability to acquire a Class A CDL within 90 days of employment (we will assist you)
- Ability to read and understand construction prints, site plans, area maps, and specifications
- Must be willing and able to travel to job sites
- Must have experience with a skid steer, backhoe, and dump truck
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.