Now seeking a CNC Mill or Boring Bar Machinist for a 1st Shift Direct Hire opening in the Neenah, WI area!
Trillium is seeking a CNC Mill Machinist for a direct hire position that involves setting up and operating a CNC Mazak Machining Center (VMC or HMC). The company also has a 1st shift opening on a CNC Boring Bar. The selected candidate will be responsible for performing their own setups, tooling changes, and programming. This is a job shop environment so there will be a lot of variety to your day! This is a 1st shift opportunity, standard hours are Monday - Thursday, 5:00am-3:00pm with Overtime available on Friday and Saturday as needed. Pay ranges based on experience level, $18-24/hour and up. There are also 2nd shift and weekend shift vacancies if this is a preference.
If this CNC Machinist position fits your background, please apply today and we can start the process right away!
- 2+ years of CNC machining experience
- Proficient reading blueprints
- Demonstrated skill and experience setting up and running a VMC or Boring Bar
- Strong proficiency of Mazatrol idea but M code would be considered for their other machines
- Proficiency doing set-ups
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.