Trillium Construction is now hiring a Project Controls Manager in Des Moines, Iowa!
The Project Controls Manager will be responsible for drafting, overseeing, and maintaining all project contracts, drafting and managing project schedules, bidding and procurement of equipment, manpower, and materials, monitoring budgets and developing progress reports for senior management and customers. The Project Controls Manager will report to the Vice President of Construction.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $70,000-$90,000/year depending on experience. Relocation and per diem may be offered to those who qualify.
- Prepare, dispense and assess project related RFP’s & RFQ’s
- Collaborate with other departments to establish and draft scopes of work
- Management of subcontracts and subcontractor agreements, which includes, but is not limited to, subcontractor bid evaluation and selection, monitoring and providing direction in accordance with the project timeline.
- Assurance of contract compliance
- Sustain and manage Contractor and Professional Engineering Agreement records
- Oversee, maintain and update daily production reports and project schedules.
- Monitor project progression in relation to the project timeline.
- Apply cost accounting practices; produce project budgets, monitor actual results, and report project outcomes.
- Compile and submit required reports, which include, but are not limited to, financial estimates, project agenda updates, and project progress reports.
- Acquire and protect company resources
- Take on leadership role within the Project team.
- Daily communication with the Vice President of Construction
- Efficiently and cost effectively ensure high quality outcomes.
- Always represent the company in a professional and ethical manner
- Communicate clearly and effectively to all verbal and written requests and instructions.
- Create and sustain effective professional relationships with co-workers, management, customers, and the general public.
- Maintain consistent professional appearance, behavior, attendance, and punctuality in accordance to company policy.
- Pursue individual growth of skills and knowledge essential for the successful performance of the job duties
- Follow company policies, regulations, procedures, and principles.
- Assist in other duties as needed and directed.
If you’re interested in this Project Controls Manager opportunity, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, civil or electrical engineering preferred but not required.
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Extensive experience in project material and services procurement.
- 4+ years of telecommunications construction experience or a satisfactory equivalent required.
- Knowledge of project management tools and applications, telecommunications engineering and construction methodologies
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.