Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Journeyman Painter in Hartford, Wisconsin!
Trillium Construction is looking for a dedicated, long term Journeyman Painter with 3-5 years residential and commercial painting who can demonstrate initiative and the ability to advance into a leadership role position. We’re a rapidly growing, full service painting company that also offers interior & exterior services, in the residential and commercial industry. Candidates must have neat professional appearance on job sites, great attention to detail and customer service skills.
Painters must be able to work 7:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday with occasional overtime. Pay is $15-25/hour but will be dependent on skills & experience. No per diem available for travel.
We offer health, dental & vision coverage options with extra insurance options available. 401k retirement plan is also available, holiday pay and paid vacation
If you’re interested in this Journeyman Painter opportunity, please apply today!
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Reliable transportation
- Hand Tools (brushes, rollers, masker, etc)
- Must be able to perform physical activities, including, but not limited to lifting 50 lbs unassisted.
- General knowledge of painting safety procedures.
- Wallpaper/Drywall Experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.