Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Laboratory Technician in New Albany, Ohio!
Candidate will use standardized procedures to sample, analyze, measure, and test the product. Record results to assist in the development and advancement of the product.
3-5 Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct performance and safety testing
• Collect, review and analyze data, resolving any issues before submitting for review.
• Identify problems concerning equipment, process, materials, safety, etc. and consult with supervisor relative to suggested resolution.
• Measure emissions using an electronic Densitometer and perform mathematical calculations for analysis and reporting.
3-5 Vital Soft Skills:
• Basic Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, fractions, percentages and decimals.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a group or work unsupervised.
• Ability and ambition to help create a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
Additional Abilities Valuable for Success:
Previous experience requiring data collection, reporting, and results analysis a plus.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or touch; reach, talk, hear and smell. The employee may be required to, kneel, crouch, sit, climb or balance. The employee may lift and/or move up to more than 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, and aromas. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the physical demands and work environment.
If you’re interested in this Laboratory Technician opportunity, please apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), technical school or college training a plus
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.