Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Advanced Inventory Accounting Specialist in Battle Creek, Michigan!
The Advanced Inventory Accounting Specialist under limited supervision, provides inventory accounting services to various locations across North America. Acts as a liaison to resolve outstanding issues. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Computes cost value of raw materials work in process and finished goods for inventory purposes
• Analyzes actual costs versus standard costs and prepares reports of variances
• Prepared lower of cost or market calculation, landed cost calculation, margin analysis and other requested calculations
• Maintains ledgers and financial statements
• Prepares financial reporting for inventory area, as needed
• Monitors inventory adjustments
• Works with other departments to improve physical inventory taking, with support from higher level
• May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives
• Performs other duties as assigned
If you’re interested in this Advanced Inventory Specialist opportunity, please apply today!
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of GAAP/IFRS is required, along with an understanding of current accounting operational structure (financial close, gross profit, J-SOX, etc.)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.