Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Low Voltage Technician in Stevens Point, Wisconsin!
We are looking for experienced Low Voltage Cabling Technicians immediately. We are looking for technicians committed to their work and who have a passion for technology.
-Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a commercial environment.
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels, audio video installs, programming, theater)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
This is 3rd shift Monday-Friday and a 3-4 month project with more projects lined up. Starting salary is $30,000-$45,000. No per diem.
Benefits include: 401k, health, dental & vision healthcare, paid PTO & holidays.
If you’re interested in this Low Voltage Technician opportunity, please apply today!
Qualifications not required but helpful:
- Experience with digital multi-meters and testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.