Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Senior Compensation Analyst!
The temporary Compensation Analyst position will be involved in projects to ensure that the client’s total compensation programs are competitive in the market, support the attraction and retention of top talent, and effectively drive business performance. This position offers the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of compensation administration in a dynamic global environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conduct market analysis to identify market trends and maintain competitive compensation programs.
- Contributes to the annual market range development process. Sets project timelines and collaborates with internal compensation team members to ensure market ranges are updated on time with high quality.
- Responds to requests to evaluate new positions and works to maintain currency of the internal job family library to reflect the changing nature of work.
- Reviews global market compensation trends to develop global salary increase budget recommendations.
- Consults with HR business partners on compensation programs, projects and issues, with an emphasis on both high-quality application of fundamental compensation principles.
- Collaborate on the development of communications and training to help the organization understand, appreciate and effectively apply the client’s total reward programs.
- Perform compensation analysis for due diligence projects (M&A). Participate in HR integration projects, collaborating with the business HR team to apply proper job classifications and effective integration of incentive compensation programs.
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to work independently, collaborate with others and drive to achieve agreed-upon results. Strong problem solving, communication, and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will be well organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player.
If you’re interested in this Senior Compensation Analyst Opportunity, please apply today!
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a compensation professional preferably in the high-technology or life sciences industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field such as human resources, finance or business administration. CCP Certification highly desirable.
- Technical skills: Advanced skills in Excel, proficiency in Powerpoint and experience using technology such as Market Pay to model compensation programs is desired.
- Experience with Workday is highly desirable.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.