Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a PM/Senior IT Program Specialist!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create detailed project scope and requirements documentation to build lab processes and web applications.
• Assist in developing business case, cost estimates, risk matrix.
• Manage project timelines and provide ongoing updates on project status to achieve objectives.
• Work with technical leads and deliver technical assessment documentation such as web infrastructure needs, application needs, flow diagrams, system integrations, etc.
• Lead UAT efforts while working with business stakeholders, technical leads and development partners.
• Be responsible for coordinating project activities involving a number of parties, including a variety of vendors and PerkinElmer employees at all levels.
• Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing; translates technical decisions/strategies into business terms and implications; produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences.
• Able to liaise effectively with both business partners and development teams
• Individual must be highly self-motivated and demonstrated ability to execute initiatives with minimal direction and manage a wide range of issues to resolution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Office and clinical lab environment; possible exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear protective lab gear including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
• Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory. Weekend work may be required.
• Travel approximately 25%.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab.
• Must have manual dexterity to use a computer and mouse.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
If you’re interested in this PM/Senior IT Program Specialist opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree – healthcare information systems experience preferred
• Minimum of 7+ years of IT and related technical project management experience.
• PMI or similar Project Management certification is a desired but not required.
• Strong capabilities using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated success delivering business solutions utilizing multiple platforms and internet focused projects.
• Experience implementing web based solutions and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is preferred.
• Knowledge and Experience with lab applications is desirable.
• The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the software development life cycle, with demonstrated success in IT project leadership and business analysis demonstrated across several software / information management systems development projects.
• Experience with project delivery in a global company and coordination with multi-location based project teams is critical.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.