Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Business Analyst/IT Program Specialist!
The LIMS Business Analyst’s responsibilities will consist of the following:
• Gather, develop, and document functional business requirements for customer projects.
• Transform the users’ requirements in to functional requirements for building Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS) architecture and functionality.
• Interface with designers, applications programmer to ensure the functional requirements and solutions are properly transferred for configuration/development.
• Responsible for managing and tracking new business capabilities, including their enhancements and/or development
• Document project through process maps, business procedure documentation, training and communication materials
• Interface with Project Management to insure strong communication regarding timelines, deliveries, project issues and changes are addressed.
• Provide inputs to project manager for project planning, efforts and development.
• Provide assistance and guidance to the customer in creating LIMS user experience.
• Conduct and facilitate customer workshops for information gathering.
• Generate requirements with a high degree of quality and within the required time frame
• Collaborate with multiple functions of Labs team like operations, clinicians, accounting, commercials to create workflows for these functions and to implement LIMS solutions.
• Preparation of functional requirements specification (FRS) and ensure they align with the customer needs and development/implementation team.
• Organize and facilitate meetings between the functional users and the implementation teams. Orchestrate system reviews and gather feedback from the customer on required changes
• Execute the acceptance test plan with the customer, and document all exceptions, and coordinate a resolution plan with the designer/application programmers
• Work with the Project Manager to ensure that the developed configuration is handed off to the LIMS support team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Office and clinical lab environment; possible exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear protective lab gear including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
• Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory. Weekend work may be required.
• Travel approximately less than 10%.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab.
• Must have manual dexterity to use a computer and mouse.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
If you’re interested in this Senior IT Program Specialist opportunity, please apply today!
• Business Analyst must have at least a bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of experience interfacing with customers in a consulting environment
• 2-3 years of experience in performing business analysis and/or process re-engineering
• Experience with Scientific Data Management System (SDMS), Laboratory Operations Optimization / Lab Move Coordination, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) is preferred
• Experience with laboratory systems and partnering with business leads to evaluate and document business requirements and use cases
• Must possess strong technical documentation and organizational skills
• Ability to work in both independent and collaborative environments while meeting priorities and deadlines Duties and Responsibilities
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.