Trillium Technical is now hiring a Senior IT Software Engineer!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participates in analysis, design and building of software solutions for multiple projects
• Performs other duties assigned by the Technical Lead / Solution Architect to support projects and maintenance queue. • Maintains, supports and upgrades existing legacy applications and technologies
• Researches modern tools and technologies to build and support new web applications.
• Participate in requirements meetings. Understand needs of functional teams and implement them
• Collaborates with vendors and external partners to upgrade and build modern web-based applications
• Builds and manages inbound and outbound system interfaces and integration with third party platforms
• Supports and participate in Application Life Cycle Management processes such as defect tracking, build and deployment management, version control and continuous integration of new enhancements
• Other duties as assigned.
• Office and clinical lab environment; possible exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear protective lab gear including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
• Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory. Weekend work may be required.
• Travel expected to be less than 10%.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab.
• Must have manual dexterity to use a computer and mouse.
If you’re interested in this Senior IT Software Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. • 3 -5 years of experience in object-oriented analysis and design, multi-tiered solutions, web technology and standard design patterns Experience in developing web-based solutions
• 3-5 years of experience in Test Driven Design, Service Oriented Architecture
• 3-5 years of experience in using VB/C#/ASP .NET MVC, Visual Studio, IIS, TFS
• 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer (writing queries, designing databases, server administration)
• 3-5 years of experience in SQL, relational database modeling and design
• 3-5 years of experience in using and designing APIs with formats like JSON and XML
• Experience integrating application with third party services using REST APIs
• Strongly Desired: Behavior Driven Development, SVN, GIT experience, PHP MVC frameworks, client side frameworks, Linux, MySQL IIS/Apache, Python, cloud based applications, AWS administration
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.