Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now hiring a Systems Engineer!
The Connected Services Systems Engineer - Senior is responsible for developing end to end functional requirements for connected services features. Working with internal and external teams, the Connected Services Systems Engineer develops requirements in a flexible and robust manner to support our worldwide customer base.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Defines the end to end connected services feature requirements including definition for all customer interaction channels (i.e. smartphone and web).
• Provides a level of functional detail in requirements sufficient for downstream teams to use in designing a robust feature
• Completes a thorough failure mode analysis for features and ensures that the results are factored into the functional requirements.
• Works with the Business Architect team to include the necessary security elements within the functional requirements.
• Supports the team in developing the functional objectives and user stories for new features and enhancements.
• Ensures components within the system are properly defined through functional specifications to support the connected services feature.
• Updates a project plan for each feature and communicates status, risks and escalations to the leadership team.
If you’re interested in this Connected Services Systems Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
• BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 Years of Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity experience including:
o Minimum 2 years in automotive electrical development and design.
o Minimum 2 years in telematics connectivity development and design writing requirements and designs for connected services.
• Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
• Technical skills include:
o Understanding of vehicle and connected services architectures.
o Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices
• Excellent Organization Skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
• Java, Android or other Architecture knowledge to advise future direction
• Experience reading/writing requirements using DOORs
• Master of Science in Electrical, computer, information technology or equivalent.
Travel and Driving Notes:
• Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 5%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.