Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Enterprise Architect for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect for work in the Auburn Hills, MI area!
The Connected Vehicle Services Enterprise Architect performs overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new & existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used. This resource will also analyze if the new features can fit in the existing architecture and identify the re-usable components, functions and interfaces. Architect to Identify and document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting, identifying the different solutions provide multiple alternative in the architecture components and configuration and software development.
The telematics features include In-vehicle Application Integration, customer portal integration, mobile app integration, convenience and infotainment services, safety and security services, vehicle-centric services, specific services, and administration services.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
• 6+ Years of Connectivity experience including: Minimum 3-5 years in telematics Connectivity System Architecture and design experience.
• Preferred experience in Architecture solutions in developing system integration of Navigation, Voice Recognition, Maps, Machine Learning…etc. and multiple Off board service Architectures Integration in InVehicle, Mobile, Web, Call Center Applications Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
• Technical skills include: Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
• Ability to review design and ensure the best design principles
• Proficient System end to end Architecture skills
• May be required to travel – domestic& international (20%)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.