Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Safety Specialist in Knoxville, Tennessee!
The Safety Specialist will be responsible for conducting safety audits, risk assessments, ergonomic assessments, and other safety related activities and audits. The safety specialist will be expected to have a basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment as it pertains to a large-scale manufacturing environment.
- Interact and work as a team with all levels of employees to achieve manufacturing goals, while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Administer environmental and safety management systems.
- Implement work instructions including schedules, progress tracking sheets, and other efficient means of presenting information to groups.
- Carry out ergonomic assessments, safety audits, and risk assessments.
- Work closely with human resources and education departments to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Implement safety training and new safety protocols when needed.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $50,000-$70,000/year depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Safety Specialist opportunity, please apply today!
- 3+ years’ experience in the safety field required.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a large-scale manufacturing environment required.
- Experience with Risk Assessment of machinery.
- Ergonomic Assessment knowledge and experience.
- Experience with Workers compensation.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED Required.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.