Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Building Automation Technician in San Diego, California!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Building Automation Controls Technician with at least 2 years of experience in the commercial industry.
Applicants with experience in the following manufacturer products are encouraged:
• HVAC & central plant system controls by either Delta Controls, JCI/Johnson Controls, Automated Logic, Siemens, Schneider Electric, TAC, Invensys, Tridium,
• Titus and Enviro-Tec air devices
This is a full-time position,3-6 month duration (potentially longer), Monday-Friday position. The pay range is $22 to $30 hour.
If you’re interested in this Building Automation Technician opportunity, please apply today!
Applicants must have experience with:
• low voltage wiring installation and termination
• installation, testing and calibration of sensors
• installing and starting-up control valve and damper actuators
• troubleshooting line voltage safety circuits and devices
• programming and start-up of VFDs
• IP and BACnet networking
• HVAC control applications
• Programming controller logic
• Field start-up and commissioning of BAS control panels
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.