Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Project Manager needed in Providence, RI.
The project manager will oversee the progress of multiple PeopleSoft ERP system upgrades. The role and responsibilities of the project manager include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and direct day-to-day coordination of project deliverables through multiple contracted consulting firms and on-site permanent staff
• Delegate and oversee responsibilities to team members of assigned projects MPA 230 Managed Services 3
• Reporting - Weekly project status reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, on the topics of Schedule, Scope, Budget, Risks, Issues, and Action Items Vendor management
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Punctuality, reliability, and a strong work ethic, with the ability to self-manage a must
• Collaborate with other project and program team members
• Develop training assets and programs for end users leveraging partnerships and investments with vendors and technology
• Create repeatable playbook used throughout the deployment to include detailed steps, tasks and timelines
• Exhibit leadership characteristics: strong communication skills, full understanding of internal policies, time management and customer focus
• Lead and conduct project meetings according to scope of the project
• Brief project sponsorship and Information Technology Services Leadership on a regular basis throughout life of project
• Produce detailed meeting notes to include date/time and task responsibilities and next steps
• Provide a detailed master deployment schedule including vendor supplied resources on site, dates, times, locations and units being deployed.
• Background in software development lifecycle and managing Agile development engagements a plus
• Experience with collecting, analyzing and reporting accurate information and data within tight deadlines a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.