Torque Security Calibration Engineer needed in Chelsea, MI.
The Torque Security Calibration Engineer is responsible for developing, testing, and validating vehicle-based calibrations that achieve world-class torque security calibrations for both spark ignited engines and electrical powertrain systems. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Plan, generate, and verify feature calibrations in hot climate, cold climate, and high altitude in accordance with powertrain system functional objectives along with generating reports to communicate the status of the program to the larger team.
• Manipulate and utilize large and complex sets of engine mapping data to analyze and solve complex system problems as they relate to functional safety, engine performance, fuel consumption, emissions, OBD, and base engine calibration development.
• Work cross functionally with engine development, powertrain controls and vehicle teams to identify and implement calibration solutions that achieve program requirements.
• The candidate should expect to travel 4-6 weeks throughout the year for system validation/verification.
If you are interested, apply now.
• BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a BS in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited University.
• 2 years of experience in diagnostic systems calibration development is required.
• MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a MS in Computer Science preferred from an ABET accredited University.
• Hardware In the Loop development/verification.
• Database management.
• Experience with Torque Security
Driving and Travel Requirements:
• Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.