Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Urgent need for a DevOps Engineer in Southfield, MI.
We are looking for a DevOps leader to drive and manage our infrastructure, help build and refine our automated CI/CD pipeline, support the design and development of cloud applications and systems, and continue to find new ways make our advanced engineering organization better. The role will work with a team of software engineers integrating complex systems consisting of embedded applications, cloud services, and mobile apps.
• B.S. In Computer Science related field desired, AWS certification preferred.
• Well versed in DevOps principles, and able to lead software engineers in this area.
• Well versed in CI/CD practices, and able to lead software engineers in this area.
• Experience of using Git, Bitbucket for version control.
• Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile concepts.
• Familiar and comfortable in scripting languages – Python, bash.
• Experience with Docker and containerizing applications.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.