Looking for a Software Embedded Engineer 4 in the Southfield, MI area!
Job responsibilities of the Software Embedded Engineer will include:
Software Team Lead for Body ECU Embedded Software Projects. Must analyze and adhere to customer and internal specifications and requirements, regulations, and industry standards. Design and Review software components developed in house as well as Configure and Evaluate Quality of purchased AUTOSAR components. Lead the introduction of new systems for software development process control and automated testing . Other responsibilities include investigation and responding to software related issues.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Automotive Body Electronics Software Development
• Software Development Engineering Process
• AUTOSAR software development
• System Design, Software Design
• Good communication. Ability to communicate verbally and visually with engineers of other disciplines.
• Should be organized and have the ability to manage and meet deadlines.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.