Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Electrical Circuit Design Engineer for direct-hire in Troy!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Electrical Circuit Design Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Specific duties include:
• Develop electrical based systems including electronics, component selection, and associated electrical systems for material handling equipment.
• Product design and development and Product testing and support
• Create and conduct design verification tests for product electronic systems.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering is required
• 2 years minimum Automotive PCB design and test experience required
• Cadence or Allegro, PCB Layout such as PADS required
• PCBA Design a plus
• Analog circuit design and simulation a plus
• Electronic design experience from automotive, off-road vehicles, industrial, aerospace
• SPICE, Matlab and Simulink preferred
• C and C++ preferred
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.