Now hiring Millwrights for work in local area!
Trillium Construction is looking for Millwrights in the Lancaster, PA area that are able to work independently to repair, troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on equipment, buildings, and grounds.
This is a long-term project working 40 – 50 hours per week, depending on current needs. Compensation up to $25 per hour. There is no per diem available at this time. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button.
- 4+ years of millwright experience
- Ability to weld is preferred but not required
- Own basic hand tools
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to read blueprints, manuals, and drawings required.
- Well-rounded experience working with pneumatics, hydraulics, motor controls, and other basic components needed.
- Should be capable of precision alignments
- Ability to pass all pre employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.