Now hiring a Superintendent for direct-hire in Sterling!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Superintendent for a Direct hire opportunity.
The position is 8am-5pm and pays $70,000-$120,000 based on experience.
1. Assign daily duties for foreman and on-site personnel.
2. Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
3. Maintain safety program at the job site.
4. Review cost with Project Manager and provide input regarding manpower and constructibility. Regularly consult with project manager on project status.
5. Coordinate equipment and material requirements with warehouse personnel.
6. Assist project manager in developing preliminary CPM schedule as well as updating and maintaining the schedule.
7. Maintain files and records on the job site.
8. Attend personnel training and safety seminars as required.
9. Review with project manager all data necessary to start a project.
10. Complete punch list items.
11. Assist in owner and maintenance manuals and warranties for project management.
12. Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
13. Proper administration of construction contracts.
14. Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
15. Report progress to owner and architect and any necessary modifications of plans.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for a Superintendent, please apply today!
-Must have commercial superintendent experience.
-At least 3-5 years of construction experience.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.