Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Project Manager needed in Owensboro, KY.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project budget, project timeline, managing client relations and expectations, and managing the project team. The Project Manager will report to the Senior VP of Outside Plant and will be the point of contact and leader of their assigned projects.
- Execute and create schedules, work plans, budgets, and be responsible for acquiring all resources needed for the execution of the project.
- Understand and review schedules, budgets, and requirements for project.
- Manage daily operations of project to ensure project is finished on-time and on-budget.
- Assign duties to project team and manage accordingly.
- Meet with internal and external customers with detailed reports to give status updates, answer questions, and managed requested changes to project plans.
- Communicate specifications and requirements to staff and assist with any questions related to equipment, technology, and design.
- Manage scope of delivery decisions including serving as a technical expert in interpreting the specifications of the project.
- Ensure permit and authorization compliance, as well as market agreements.
- Review and approve job cost reports.
- Maintain communication with upper management regarding project status.
- Represent company professionally to satisfy customer needs and promote customer satisfaction.
- Respond clearly and professionally to requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal and written instructions.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and the general public.
- Pursue personal development skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and the project team.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $100,000-$115,000 salary range. Relocation/per diem may be offered for candidates who qualify.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- BS/BA in construction management, electrical engineering, or civil engineering required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Strong background and knowledge of Telecom engineering and construction, Project Budgeting, Project Management, Finance, Cost Reporting, and basic operations.
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office and Project.
- Familiarity with project mapping, CADD, and GIS programs.
- Ability to work with Google Earth KML’s and KMZ’s.
- Ability to put together project estimates, schedules, and budgets.
- Ability to execute strategic strategies while maintaining company policies and procedures.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.