Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Journeyman Raising Gang Foreman needed in Brusly, LA.
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Journeyman Raising Gang Foreman for work in the Brusly, LA area to Supervise the raising gang, make out hang list, and be responsible for structural steel erection! Pay rate is $27 an hour with the opportunity for OT, and no per diem is being offered. The schedule is Monday-Saturday, 50-60 hours per week. The project will last around 6 months.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Advanced rigging knowledge and experience required.
• Sets up crane and stages structural-steel girders.
• Raising experience should include advanced crane knowledge, signaling and handling of iron safely from ground to connection.
• Qualified to operate an aerial lift.
• Loads, transports, unloads material, tools, equipment and supplies.
• May assist in lifting, positioning and securing of materials and work pieces during installation.
• Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
• Plan and coordinate labor requirements.
• Evaluating performance against schedule.
• Advising Superintendent of any issues, impacts, risks or potential costs (financial or time).
IF you are interested, apply now.
Skills & Abilities
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within structural steel erection.
• Basic understanding of mobile device operation and function.
• Communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in adhering to, monitoring and implementing project HSE policies.
• Must supply own tools appropriate for basic tasks.
Education and/or Experience
• Nationally accredited rigging and signaling training preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Experience in maintaining short range look ahead plans.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.