Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Senior Application Developer needed in Cranston, RI.
The Senior Application Developer and Solution Architect assumes responsibilities including but not limited to, VB.NET, ASP.NET Framework 4.0, C# skills, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Database Skills, PHP, SOAP-UI, JAMS, PlanetPress, HP Agile Manager, Cherwell, etc. to assist in the continued development of our custom developed client/server motor vehicle application.
The purpose of this solicitation is to hire the Senior Application Developer and Solution Architect will work as part of the Application Development and Support function within the Programming Staff, reporting to the IT Lead.
1. To design, manage, document and provide support for a custom-built client server application in the motor vehicle business domain.
2. Design, document and test features of the application. Trouble-shoot and remediate production issues and defects.
3. Work as a project lead for the ongoing support of mission critical projects such as REAL ID and its components.
4. Partner with the motor vehicle system vendor and the state technology resources.
5. Partner with municipalities to manage and execute tax blocks and clears, and annual vehicle valuations.
6. Work closely with the third-party vendors, maintaining and cultivating business and technical relationships.
7. Monitor, support and maintain the nightly batch process.
Scope: Seeking a technical resource with skills in VB.NET, ASP.NET Framework 4.0, C# skills, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Database Skills, PHP, SOAP-UI, JAMS, PlanetPress, HP Agile Manager, Cherwell, etc.
Will be the Technical Lead, responsible for ongoing enhancements, testing and support of new and existing applications and associated databases.
If you are interested, apply now.
1. 10+ years of experience as a business system analyst and developer, including business requirement gathering, coding, testing, implementing and documenting new enhancements and system modifications
2. 5+ years’ experience with the Agile Methodology. MPA 230 Senior Application Developer and Solution Architect 3
3. 3+ years’ experience with the Agile Manager tool, HPE Agile Manager.
4. Advanced understanding of Microsoft SQL Databases, SQL Server.
5. Understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Management Studio to create and execute data inquiries and reports
6. Understanding of modern Software Configuration Management (SCM) such as Team Foundation Server (TFS)
7. Advanced experience with Visual Studio Code software, PHP language.
8. Advanced understanding of testing tools (such as SOAP-UI), unit testing, integration test scripting, manual and automated regression testing and testing methodologies.
9. Proficient in batch scheduling tool JAMS (Job Access and Management System). 3+ years’ experience required. Managing, executing, monitoring, resolution management.
10. Proficient in PlanetPress document automation application. 3+ years’ experience required. Managing, executing, monitoring, resolution management.
11. 5+ years’ experience in government systems, specifically motor vehicle domain (licensing, registration, AAMVA) application as well as Adjudication and Court processes.
12. Ability to balance a mix of business skills and technical skills.
13. Strong communication skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.