Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Chief Manufacturing Executive needed in North Wales, PA.
We are searching for a Chief Manufacturing Executive to take on the responsibility of overseeing our manufacturing activities to meet our business objectives. Our ideal candidate will be privy to working hard in a challenging and changing environment to meet aggressive production goals. They will have great communication skills, enjoy managing others, and be a self-motivated multi-tasker. The person for this role must be a collaborative leader with a strong sense of urgency. This is a hands on position and the candidate must be dependable and process driven with skills to lead and guide teammates and have great knowledge in machining and manufacturing.
• Oversees all aspects of company’s manufacturing process
• Create continuous improvement strategies and implement projects to achieve these goals.
• Identify inefficiencies and solve them
• Work toward optimal lean manufacturing.
• Coordinate the daily activities of production and operation teams.
• Help reduce costs when possible, by recommending better resources to optimize manufacturing.
• Help to resolve manufacturing issues when they arise and help eliminate them going forward.
• Create strong communication between departments.
• Provide leadership and support to all manufacturing teammates.
• Coach teammates and conduct performance reviews.
If you are interested, apply now.
• 5+ years’ experience with manufacturing in a CNC machining environment required
• High Tech CNC machining (Required)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing 150 people or more
• 5 years of managing a company with $100million gross revenue
• Proven understanding and knowledge of CNC mills and lathes
• Intermediate computer skills and MS Office (Required)
• Experience with ERP / MRP programs
• Proven understanding of lean manufacturing practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to develop plans, establish objectives, and oversee activities
• Respectful and professional verbal and written communications
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Strong supervisory skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.