Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Corporate Accounting Supervisor needed in Danville, IL.
Corporate Accounting Supervisor position is responsible for the oversight, organizing and directing the activities of the Senior Revenue Accounting Supervisor and oversight of the Financial Analyst as it relates to clients. The position is also responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance, preparing reports related to bank accounts, oversees the cash receipts, bank reconciliations for clients, and timely and accurate billing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Record the monthly revenue for clients assigned.
2. Generation of invoices for revenue and other income-related accounts.
3. Reconciliation of the unearned revenue account.
4. Comparison of actual results to the annual operating plan or to the monthly forecasted revenue.
5. Communicate on an as-needed basis with Regional Vice Presidents, Account Managers, State Directors, Branch Managers, and Association Accountants to ensure that the most current and accurate information is used.
6. Provide information for the revenue portion of the annual operating plan.
7. Maintenance of contract files to ensure that revenue is recorded accurately and timely, based on signed contracts.
8. Prepare schedules for annual corporate audit.
9. Reliable, predictable attendance within client service hours for the performance of this position.
10. Responsive to internal and external client needs.
11. Ability to clearly communicate verbally and/or in writing both internally and externally.
12. Responsible for processing broker sales tax, A/R sections.
13. Responsible for performing supervisory functions including, but not limited to, performance management, coaching and mentoring, etc.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
-Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
-3-5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
-Proficient using Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.