Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Buyers needed in Beatrice, NE.
Trillium Technical is currently seeking a Buyer in Beatrice.
• Preparation and issuance of requests for quote, evaluation of total cost options, presentation of sourcing recommendations.
• Negotiation of cost, terms, quality, technology and delivery of materials and/or services.
• Purchase order placement and maintenance.
• Analysis of global market conditions and trends.
• Development and execution of commodity and sourcing strategies.
• Ability to analyze and conduct make/buy scenarios and pursue/implement actions in support of corporate cost reduction objectives.
• Support new program launches and interface with internal customers on critical supplier issues and change management.
• Manage supplier performance, identify risks and develop/implement mitigation plans.
• Develop, improve, and document procurement processes.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Minimum of three (3) years of purchasing and supply chain management experience, including negotiating with suppliers and managing the supply base post-sourcing.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Minimal travel required.
Bachelor’s Degree required with focus in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Engineering.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.