Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Low Voltage Technicians needed in Stevens Point, WI.
Trillium Construction is looking for experienced low voltage cabling technicians immediately. We are looking for technicians committed to their work and that have a passion for technology.
-Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a commercial environment.
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels, audio video installs, programming, theater)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
This is 1st shift position, Monday- Friday.
3-4 month project with more projects lined up after.
-$30,000-45,000 starting salary with no per diem
-Health, dental & vision healthcare
-Paid PTO & Holidays
If you are interested, apply with us today.
-Experience in a similar role
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Experience that is not required but preferred:
- digital multi-meters, and testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels.
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.