Director of Pre-Construction needed in Seattle, WA.
Trillium is currently seeking a Director of Pre-Construction for commercial projects in the Seattle, WA area. The Director of Pre-Construction will coordinate efforts to ensure high-quality pre-construction services to clients. This will include being the primary contact of the owner and design team during the pre-construction period when necessary. The director will be responsible for all Pre-construction processes and procedures for development through last look of bids.
- Acts as main point of contact for customers during the pre-construction process to maintain and manage trust-based relationships with customers from business development through pre-construction.
- Cultivates relationships with subcontractors throughout the pre-construction process.
- Manages Estimating team throughout pre-construction process and ensures accurate and timely estimates.
- Evaluates and pursues open project opportunities in the best interest of the company to promote growth and long-term profitability.
- Works with Project Managers and Executives to develop detailed scopes of work and schedules to ensure project execution.
- Directs the development and usage of all software and databases related to pre-construction processes to insure data cleanliness and effective reporting.
- Supports Business development initiatives by serving as a technical resource.
- Builds and maintains relationships with architects and engineers.
This is a first shift direct hire position, offering $150,000-$200,000 salary, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. No per diem is offered.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- 10 year’s commercial construction experience with Estimating/Project Management required.
- Ability to lead a team to function as a cohesive unit while promoting a team-oriented culture.
- Strong knowledge of Pre-construction software, bid packages, cost engineering, and estimating techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Pre-construction processes and procedures.
- Experience with Retail and Healthcare construction projects a plus.
- Detail oriented, and strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.