Construction Cost Estimator needed in Knoxville, TN.
Trillium is currently seeking a Construction Cost Estimator for USACE, NAVFAC, DoD, and DoE projects. The Construction Cost Estimator will be responsible for attending pre-bid meetings and site visits, reviewing RFP documents, facilitating internal strategy meetings; development estimates including scope identification, detailed take-offs, material quotes, subcontractor labor, and equipment. The Estimator will also be expected to participate in bid review meetings and preparing estimate documentation.
- Estimating experience and knowledge of a wide array of project types including industrial, commercial, government, infrastructure, and military.
- Understanding of all disciplines of commercial building and estimating practices.
- Knowledge of Design/Build and Design/Bid/Build project estimating.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex construction drawings and blueprints.
- Develop and maintain a database of contractors, suppliers, subcontractors, and equipment rental companies.
- Develop positive relationships with clients and/or potential clients.
- Develop accurate and detailed cost estimates.
- Develop contractors detailed requests for quote documentation.
- Prepare bid tabulations of subcontractor and material proposals ensuring all project scope has been included.
- Create unit cost analysis of typical work activities.
This is a first shift, direct hire position, offering $85,000-$110,000 salary, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. No per diem is offered, but travel expenses will be paid when travel is required.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Experience with USACE, NAVFAC, DoD, or DoE projects REQUIRED.
- 10 years’ commercial construction and 5 years’ estimating experience preferred.
- Overseas experience with U.S. Based corporations and U.S. Federal Government projects preferred.
- A Degree in construction management, engineering or architecture preferred.
- Security Clearance, or ability to obtain one preferred.
- Knowledge with P6 Primavera Scheduling Software preferred.
- Experience with Estimating Software including SAGE/Timberline, Quick Bid, AccuBid, or other software.
- CAD/Presentation Software Preferred.
- Detail oriented and Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.