Senior Payroll Specialist needed in Maryville, TN.
Trillium Technical is currently seeking Senior Payroll Specialists in the Maryville area.
Job duties include:
• Responsible for compiling payroll data, error reconciliation and maintenance of comprehensive payroll records
• Processes payroll by established deadlines
• Responsible for the reconciliation of all payroll related tax remittances to the government and dues to third parties
• Reconciles the year-end payroll information and generates W2s and other mandated payroll related forms
• Processes garnishments and child support payments
• Investigates and corrected payroll discrepancies and errors and develops process improvement solutions to ensure issues do not arise again
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests from other departments and from individual associates
• Process new employees, terminations, transfers, promotions, etc. to ensure data is accurate
• Prepares wire forms for Treasury
• Verifies and runs reports regarding attendance, hours worked, shift premiums, HSA, etc. and posts information onto designated records
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Associate’s degree with 3+ years relevant experience
• 3+ years payroll experience with multiple state filings
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.