Now hiring a Planner/Scheduler in Louisville.
Planner/Scheduler needed for OSP Telecom Projects in Louisville, KY!
Responsible for scheduling and planning of telecommunication projects and programs. Analyzes and gathers information to prepare progress reports for projects. Evaluates and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of scheduling and planning. Performs a variety of tasks, and may lead and direct the work of others.
Additional duties include:
Pre- construction management
- create conceptual scope narratives from client
- create and manage critical path schedule which includes all facets of project development
- manage the projects budgeting process
- develop procurement strategy
- work together with engineers, project managers, and construction teams
- communicate with external customers and provide required reporting
Post- construction management
- manage project teams as required
- Produce detailed methods and means for the construction processes and trade activities
- confers with staff to outline work plan and assign duties
- coordinates and directs activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
- manage document control processes to ensure communication with clients
- coordinate and manage subcontractors and vendors
- review status reports and modify plans or schedules as required
- prepare project reports for management, clients, or others
This is a first shift position, Monday- Friday, with a salary of $60,000-75,000, depending on experience. Relocation benefits are offered as well as per diem during the transition of the move.
If you are interested, apply now.
- project team experience working with large-scale program initiatives
- extensive experience in a supporting role to operations
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry related field of the equivalent combination of education and experience
- experience with OSP telecommunications services or utility related industries is a plus
- PMP, PMP-SP, CAPM certification is a plus
- proven history in the implementation and development of project plans
- expert with Primavera (P6) software is preferred as well as MS project managing multiple projects is a MUST
- Self-motivated, driven, problem solver
- proficient in MS office applications
- firm grasp on scheduling methodology as well as project life cycle as defined by PMI
- ability to apply basic project management concepts
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.