Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Image Processing Software Developer needed in Farmington Hills, MI.
Image Processing Software Developer to work with Advanced Engineering team to create and propose plans, specifications, and software applications, system integration and image processing utilizing light and color measurement systems.
• Planning, specification, creation, and documentation of software solutions utilizing light and color measurement products with a focus on image processing developed primarily in .NET with VB and C#.
• Integration of complex systems for production inspection in factory environments.
• Writing and implementing communication protocols using standard communication conduits including RS-232 and TCP/IP.
• Educating customers and international distributors on proper use of CCD-based hardware and software systems for light and color measurement
• Installation, tailoring, and training at the customer’s facilities
• Expert level technical support for customers and internal associates when needed
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in computer programming for scientific applications
- Experience in software programming, practical and theoretical aspects of light measurement, various scientific modeling software, elementary electrical engineering principles, as well as software control of scientific hardware.
- Experience in optical engineering and/or light and color measurement techniques
- Image processing experience.
- Experience with scientific measurement instrumentation.
- Matlab proficiency is highly desired
- Ability to travel International & domestic 30-50% of the time.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.