Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Machine Vision Application Engineer needed in Novi, MI.
Machine Vision Application Engineer to specify and create solutions with a focus on user interfaces, system integration and image processing utilizing surface inspection measurement systems, imaging-based automatic inspection and analysis for applications such as automatic inspection, process control, and robot guidance.
Job duties include:
• Create proposals and present internally and externally
• Proof of concept experimental design and execution
• Support and install systems on site at customer plants
• Review customer, competition, internal designs, and determine capability to meet specs
• Testing & validation of design
• Failure investigations
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Physics or related discipline
• Experience Demonstrating, Supporting, and Installing devices in an Industrial automation environment for Consumer electronics, Automotive, Aerospace or Pharmaceuticals.
• Five years or more of relevant work experience with Machine Vision or related fields, strongly preferred
• Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to travel 30-50% of time both domestically and internationally
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.