Concrete Foreman needed in Chattanooga, TN.
The Concrete Foreman provides on-site leadership for concrete construction projects. Coordinates, supervises, and helps worker activities where needed to ensure job is completed efficiently on-time, budget, and meets quality standards.
- Provides training, direction, and assistance to concrete crew and subcontractors.
- Measures slope and material thickness to ensure quality.
- Work alongside crew with nail bags and finishing tools.
- Communicates with owner and management do discuss production needs and schedule.
- Tours job site to ensure project timeliness, safety, and quality.
- Maintains material and time keeping records to complete daily job costing.
- Ensures safety of crew members and public.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $60,000-$80,000, depending on experience. Some travel within the region may be required. Relocation benefits are NOT offered. Per diem may be offered for out of town projects.
If you are interested, apply now.
- 5+ years with direct Concrete construction experience. (Supervisory Experience Preferred).
- Must be experienced with manual layout and point transfer.
- Must be able to calculate square, elevation change, and percentage of slope.
- Must be proficient in reading blueprints.
- Ability to use a tablet for plan review, time keeping, reporting, and documentation.
- Basic Knowledge of Concrete Construction (slope, material thickness, spreading, rolling, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with field employees as well as management staff.
- Ability to manage time sheets, safety, and project quality.
- Ability to lift 50-150 pounds if needed.
- Effective Problem-solving skills.
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.