Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Sr Application Developer needed in Providence, RI.
The Senior Application Developer and Solution Architect assumes responsibilities including but not limited to, VB.NET, ASP.NET Framework 4.0, MVC, C# skills, Visual Studio, Crystal Reporting, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Database Skills to assist in the continued development of our custom Project Management and new development of software applications.
The purpose of this solicitation is to hire the Senior Application Developer and Solution Architect will work as part of the Application Development and Support function within the Information Technology Programming Staff, reporting to the Programmer Analyst Manager.
• Set up test instances on testing environments
• Configure production environments.
• Provide technical configuration and training documentation.
• Provide Support to technical staff and users.
• Must be available for hard launch (Live) and post-production support.
• Collaborate with programming staff, users and management to ensure all deliverables are being met.
• Partner with internal teams to ensure sensitive data has been identified and that the policy, standards and regulations are in place for the organization.
• Follow departmental coding standards Scope: The vendor must provide a technical resource with skills in ASP.NET (C#/Visual Basic), SSRS & Crystal and/or MS Reporting and SQL Server Database. Knowledge of MVC is needed. The resource will be the Technical Lead, responsible for upgrading the department’s existing applications and associated databases.
If you are interested, apply now.
-Senior level experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.