Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in the Sumas, WA area!
This is a full time position with a global leader in manufacturing roofing products with production facilities worldwide, we are currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join our team of skilled professionals based at our Sumas, Washington plant. This plant produces premium roofing shingles and composite rolled roofing in a high speed, continuous, asphalt shingle manufacturing process environment The successful candidate will be fully certified, qualified and able to maximize plant performance and run time through troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Troubleshoot, monitor, adjust, maintain and repair manufacturing equipment and machinery throughout the production facility.
• Diagnose equipment operating issues and makes required repairs.
• Changes pumps, motors, conveyors and other components as needed.
• Works with other Mechanics and Electricians to resolve operational equipment issues.
• Operates forklift, scissor lift, boom lift and overhead crane when needed.
• Fabricate and weld tools or equipment when required.
• Operates precision machine tools to make or repair parts.
• Ability to work variable shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• The position is subject to 24-hour call out; shift, weekend and overtime work, usually working 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm on rotating shifts every other week.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, ranges from $28-$34/hour. This company also offers health benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid holidays and vacation. A Relocation package is available to those that qualify.
Please apply in confidence outlining your qualifications and experience.
• Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or Licensed Industrial Mechanic or Millwright.
• Minimum of five years maintenance experience in a plant setting.
• Millwright skills with strong welding and fabrication.
• Excellent working knowledge of appropriate use of hand tools and maintenance equipment.
• Ability to properly disassemble, clean, repair and reassemble complex mechanical devices such as gearboxes, pumps and motors.
• Ability to fabricate simple parts for corrective maintenance.
• Ability to read and understand detailed repair & instruction manuals.
• Must be able to work with computer based maintenance software.
• Possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to safely lift and move up to 85 pounds on a routine basis.
• Must be able to access equipment for repair and maintenance, This may require crawling, bending, lying underneath equipment, crouching.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.