Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Senior Technical Writer needed in Auburn Hills, MI.
Trillium Technical is currently seeking a Senior Technical Writer in the Auburn Hills area.
Job duties include:
• Advise team on development of effective training material structure and execution
• Integrate multiple modules to put in one cohesive training package
• Research existing materials and give feedback to our content
• Migrate existing training files into module format
• Interface with legal department and manage required changes
• Write reference modules
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field is preferred, however, an Associate’s degree in technical field is acceptable with a minimum of 10 years vehicle service and/or engineering experience
• Understanding of dealer operations, Parts and manufacturing operations (Mopar)
• Thorough understanding of product automotive systems (suspension, brakes, electrical, powertrain, etc.) and general service repair procedures
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Certification by National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence in all eight areas of automotive repair
• Understanding of NHTSA, EPA and CARB government regulations
• Strong demonstration of oral and listening communication skills
• Highly analytical skills and able to understand root cause, scope and consequence of vehicle issues
• Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Diagnostic skills in technical subjects required for field support
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
• Self-starter, require little management direction and have the commitment to meet imposed deadlines
• Able to represent recall administration requirements to higher level personnel in other organizational areas such as engineering, service, warranty, parts, quality and purchasing
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.