Now hiring Journeyman Electricians for work in Minnesota!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Journeyman Electricians for full-time work out of Thief River Falls!
Journeyman Electricians are responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
• Install and layout conduit systems, and basic control systems feeders
• Install motor feeders and makes standard motor connections
• Effectively analyze blueprints for job site knowledge
• Analyze upcoming tasks and anticipates equipment, procedures and training
• Demonstrate the ability to complete a job layout for projects of limited various scope and size
• Enforce a safe jobsite and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards
• Reactive maintenance and troubleshooting on production machinery including electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
• Preventative maintenance on production machinery, conveyors and controls.
• Electrical builds and repairs on production machinery.
• Maintain records of all repairs.
• Maintain inventory of replacement parts and supplies.
This is a full-time opportunity working 1st shift 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. Candidates will work at least 20 hours of overtime each week. The pay rate is $55 per hour and $135 per day per diem is available for those that qualify.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Journeyman Electricians and you meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Must be licensed to work in Minnesota or have a license that reciprocates with the state of MN.
• Ability to lift 75lbs
• Industrial Electrician: Minimum 3 years (Required)
• Previous experience with -480v, 208v, 110v and low voltage 24v
• Scissor Lift or Boom Lift experience a plus but not required
• Conveyor systems installation a plus but not required.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.