Asphalt Paving Foreman needed in Chattanooga, TN.
The Asphalt Paving Foreman provides on-site leadership for asphalt construction projects. Coordinates and supervises worker activities including rolling, spreading, tamping, and patching asphalt for highway, streets, parking lots, air strips, and driveways projects.
- Provides training, direction, and assistance to asphalt crew.
- Measures slope and material thickness to ensure quality.
- Communicates with owner and management do discuss production needs and schedule.
- Tours job site to ensure project timeliness, safety, and quality.
- Maintains material and time keeping records to complete daily job costing.
- Ensures safety of crew members and public.
This is a first shift, direct hire position, offering $60,000-$80,000, depending on experience. This is a traveling position, and candidates will be expected to travel up to 10 days at a time.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- 5+ years with direct Asphalt Paving experience. (Supervisory Experience Preferred).
- Knowledge of Asphalt Construction (slope, material thickness, spreading, rolling, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with field employees as well as management staff.
- Ability to manage time sheets, safety, and project quality.
- Ability to lift 50-150 pounds if needed.
- Effective Problem-solving skills.
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.