Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager for work in the South Louisiana area!
Trillium Construction is now looking to hire a Project Manager in the South Louisiana area!
The Project Manager must be okay with traveling 80%-100% for the job within LA, AR, MS, and TX areas (Must be able to work away from home). The pay rate is $39+ an hour, depending on experience. Per diem ($80), mileage, and truck allowances are available.
This is a 1st shift position but must be available 24/7 to respond to customers’ emergency situations. This is temp-to hire full time opportunity.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Supervising over all safety procedures, company policies, practices, and regulations
• Developing and managing the job plans, work schedule, goals and tasks
• Coordinating the development work plans and objectives with the VP Operations
• Ensuring the development of work plans and objectives with the Site Superintendents
• Coordinating with the Site Superintendents the deployment of personnel and equipment to achieve the daily, weekly and project level plans and objectives
• Managing, tracking, and reporting production including job costing throughout the project
• Ensuring the Site Superintendents’ management of employee performance and compliance issues; engaging management and the human resource department as required per company practices
• Ensuring completion of all administrative project level reports and data entry with the Site Superintendents
• Efficiently directing the management and maintenance tools and equipment
• Ensuring the Site Superintendents have completed all on-site communications with daily plan briefings and debriefs, JSA’s, and tail-boards
• Responding to Customer and Public requests as necessary to complete the project
• Installing SWAPP plans and see them through until completion
• Training on-site personnel on proper operation and maintenance of tools and equipment
• Maintaining minimum stocking level of supplies and tools for equipment repair and crew safety
• Reporting and documenting all safety violations, incidents, near misses, and lessons learned
• Providing VP Operations and/or the Safety Manager feedback on plans, performance, equipment or work practices
• Coaching subordinates
• Identifying business opportunities
If you’re interested in this opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, please apply today!
• Previous supervisory experience (preferred)
• Three or more years operating equipment of similar types and application
• Equipment Operator 1 Certification
• High School Degree or equivalent
• College Degree (preferred but not required)
• Outstanding communication, conflict management, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work long hours in a high stress environment, including work outside of normal business hours
• Must be okay with physically demanding work
• Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Word and Excel)
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.