Tool and Die Maker needed in Verona, WI.
Trillium Staffing is looking for a Tool & Die Maker for direct hire. Complete understanding of dies, their construction and function, ability to set up and be able to operate all tool room equipment.
• Responsible for jigs, fixtures and tooling for Latitude Corp.
• Ensure the highest quality standards and customer satisfaction is met with all work done by working with Engineering Manager and Quality Manager.
• Create dies and fixtures as directed to meet specifications given.
• Ensure output meets required deadlines while executing above.
• Responsible for maintaining dies and all stamping department operations.
• Setup and operate all presses, for all dies to produce quality parts.
• Ensure cross departmental communication is accurate and effective.
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists on stamping department equipment maintenance procedures and maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures per ISO procedures.
• Follow and execute instructions on job travelers and control plan per ISO and AS9100 procedures.
• Audit of finished parts, before delivery to QA department for final inspection.
• Accurately maintain MES system as instructed.
The hours are 7am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri. Pay is based on experience starting at $45,000 plus possible relocation stipend available.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
-Must be a Journeyman with 10+ years experience with leadership ability.
-Must have strong computer skills
-Ability to understand blueprints
-Possess basic math skills including the ability to read and use tape measure, caliper, and micrometer to the fraction and decimal.
-Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.