Machining Engineering Technician needed in Coldwater, MI.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Machining Engineer Technician in the Coldwater area.
Candidate will work 3rd shift, 10:30pm-7am, Sunday-Thursday. The salary is $50,000+, depending on experience.
Candidate will maintain, repair and modify integrated systems for managing manufacturing processes. Provide Improvements needed for efficient and effective production based on a quality product. Supports all aspects of equipment operation to maintain uptime performance on a daily basis.
Job duties include:
• Maintain, diagnose, and repair of equipment in all aspects of Robotics, CNC, and PLC systems.
• Develop and implement improvement plans related to Robotic, CNC, PLC, and equipment to meet production needs.
• Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate current downtime issues as well as action plans and root cause
• Procurement, repair, and use innovation for components, fixtures, and machinery.
• Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage facilities and maintenance requirements. Complete quotes, purchase orders, project schedules, tool and equipment lists.
• Plan, prepare and maintain budgetary maintenance costs including yearly major maintenance items, Capital Improvement Projects, and general repair costs.
• Recommend Corrective action using quality tools such as 5W 2H,5P, SA or other as deemed necessary For items with a negative gap.
• Supervise and assist in training EQS associates to development in areas of Robotics, CNC, and PLCA systems.
• Participate in all 5S activities for the Maintenance Department.
• Develop and maintain a positive attitude with all production and support departments to work together in achieving company goals.
• Work collaboratively with Manager, Staff Engineer, Coordinator, Engineers, Area Leaders, and Associates and utilize PDCA format to solve daily issues.
• Respond to machinery downtimes and prepare reports to reflect equipment issues, improvements, and countermeasures
• Contribute in cost saving, quality, and safety in development of the workforce, circle team activities, or safety related activities.
• Provide operation standards and procedures needed to effectively repair and maintain equipment
• Develop PM’s that reflect the production environment to provide minimum downtime.
• Achieve company and department business plans for Health and Safety Goals
If you are interested, apply now.
High School Graduate with two years’ experience or associate degree in related field.
Two to four years related experience.
Computer Skills include:
Allen Bradley PLC Software
Mitsubishi PLC Software
Robotics and Robotic Software
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.