Industrial Cleaning Equipment Service Technician needed in Langhorne, PA.
Trillium Staffing is recruiting for a direct hire Industrial Equipment Service Technician in Langhorne, PA.
This is a Monday - Friday, day shift position with no nights or weekends!
The Industrial Equipment Service Tech will examine equipment to determine the nature and cause of service and repairs needed, perform preventative maintenance and repairs. The Service Tech will repair/service all systems such as electrical, A/C, engines, oil changes, fluid flushes warranty work and recalls.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose cause of equipment malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with Service Advisor to obtain needed parts
- Examine the equipment to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Test Equipment after repaired to ensure the issue has been corrected
Pay will be based upon experience.
Benefit package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Flexible spending account allowing employees to pay for certain health care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- 401K program where employees are immediately 100% vested for both the employee and employer contributions (Company will match 50% of employee contributions up to 4%)
- Holidays and personal days: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one
- Weekly pay periods
- Corporate events
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts
If you are interested, click the Apply Now button.
- Mechanically inclined
- At least 1 year of previous Service repair experience is required
- Industrial equipment repair is not required
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.